Create secure and seamless customer
experiences via passive authentication
Efficient Customer Authentication
- Eliminate the need for security questions and pin codes
- Accelerate call resolution, reducing wait times
- Lower average handle time by 30+ seconds
- Improve CSAT scores
Optimize IVR and Agent Productivity
- Customize the IVR experience to match individual preferences
- Extend self-service functionalities to cover diverse needs
- Enhance agent satisfaction and productivity for seamless operations
Identify and Mitigate Authentication Risks
- Elevate security measures for high-risk Calls
- Safeguard against fraudulent enrollments
- Uncover spoofing and other deceptive strategies
- Fortify brand and uphold reputation
Two top-20 banks
saw 20x ROI
Pindrop helped them reduce fraud, improve their customer experience, and reduce operational costs.
Integrations & Partners
When it comes to deploying your cloud-based contact center, there is rarely a “one-size-fits-all” easy button. Pindrop has a robust network of carriers, platforms, contact centers, and system integrators to give you the flexibility you need.
Ensure Customer Trust with Passive Authentication Solutions
Pindrop’s voice technology is innovating customer experiences by combining the ease and security of voice authentication to make accessing your digital world more human. Pindrop uses passive technology to reduce average handle time, increase IVR containment, and improve the customer experience in your contact center.
Securely authenticate callers–without their voice–by combining call metadata, device and behavior analysis, and risk intelligence.
Simplify authentication with machine learning that instantly validates the source of a phone number and reliably detects call spoofing.
Truly Passive MFA
Replace security questions and passcodes with multi-factor authentication that secures valid customer interactions in your contact center, with no effort from them.
Add a layer of security to any voice interaction by identifying unique voice profiles—without ever enrolling an unknown caller
Phone Scams to Watch For in 2024
Phone scams can be a serious source of problems for many businesses, including contact centers. Unfortunately, employees are often the most vulnerable part of the business. If an employee does not know about potential phone scams, they may struggle to keep confidential data safe.