Fraud Detection For Call Center Agents
Pindrop® Protect provides instant risk assessments for inbound calls to the agent analyzing voice device and behavior.
$ 0 B
Spoofed Calls Detected
Reduce 80% Of Fraud Calls To Your Agents
- Real-time alerting provides instant risk scoring for every call and associated account as the call connects, allowing agents to know when to take action.
- Identify over 80% of real-time fraud attacks reducing fraud losses and exposure.
- Full multi-factor analysis of the caller’s voice, device, and behavior to catch fraud before it gets to the agent.
- Empowers the agent to focus on service, not security.
- The case manager delivers actionable insights and tools to work fraud cases.
Features of Pindrop® Protect for Agents
- Detects high-risk calls based on Pindrop’s proprietary risks engines, Phoneprinting technology, Metadata analysis, Reputation from the PIN, ANI Validation, Pindrop® Trace and more!
- Use risk scores to action high risk calls at any point in the interaction.
Active repository of specific highly detailed Fraudster profiles
Provides protection from repeat and systemic attacks
Fraud Case Manager
Define and manage policies and customize risk thresholds
Enhances case processing efficiency up to 50% with ongoing monitoring and accuracy feedback
CommunityAmerica Credit Union achieved equivalent fraud loss savings of $1 on EVERY call.
Learn how Pindrop improved member services and protected member data for CommunityAmerica Credit Union.
While doing my quality checks on agent calls, I continue to hear positive comments from customers that they are not having to answer so many questions and they really appreciate how quickly the calls are moving. Pindrop has really made a difference!
Pindrop performed for us 34% better than what we projected in fraud loss reductions.
PSCU’s fraud detection and prevention resources stopped $146 million in fraudulent transactions. The partnership with Pindrop will help toughen our resistance to this emerging fraud threat in the voice channel. Our investment in new risk management technology is a key component of PSCU’s mission to support, protect and optimize every transaction we have with our Owner’s members.
Pindrop’s proprietary deep neural network speaker recognition system to provide voice authentication, data, and analysis.
Full Audio analysis including DTMF looking for 1382 device & audio district attributes used for anomaly detection
Using DTMF Pattern monitors, manners and habits around keypresses, calling reputation, account activity assessment
Pindrop Intellgience Network
A comprehensive database, or consortium, of fraud profiles built from cumulative network data acquired across Pindrop customers and enhanced with Machine Learning on over 1.2B calls