Join Gartner VP and Distinguished Analyst, Avivah Litan, Bell Canada Director of Information Security, Vivek Khindria, and Pindrop Security CEO and Co-founder, Vijay Balasubramaniyan, on October 22nd for a discussion of financial institution call center fraud and to announce Pindrop’s entry into the Canadian market.
This breakfast event will be hosted in the Financial Distract of Toronto. Space is limited so please register today.
Official Canada Launch Breakfast Event
Click here to register
Avivah Litan, VP and Distinguished Analyst, Gartner
Vivek Khindria, VP of Information Security, Bell Canada
Vijay Balasubramaniyan, CEO & Co-founder, Pindrop Security
187 Bay Street
October 22, 2014 from 8:00am – 11:00am EST
Written by: Mike Yang
- Evaluating Your Defense Strategy Against Deepfakes: Top 4 Factors to Prioritize
- Unmatched Performance: Pindrop’s Liveness Detection and the Waterloo Study
- Exposing the Truth About Zero-Day Deepfake Attacks: Meta’s Voicebox Case Study
- IVR/IVA Authentication Methods
- Real-time Deepfake Detection of Senator Bluementhal’s Remarks at AI Committee