Let’s be honest: The ransomware crews are kind of winning right now. They have a simple, clean business model, a huge victim base, and not much on the horizon to slow them down. In this episode, Dennis Fisher talks with Rick Holland of Digital Shadows about a new research paper the firm did on ransomware gangs, as well as other kinds of online extortion schemes, such as DDoS extortion. Rick talks about the extortion landscape, what’s enabling these operations, and what might be done to stop them.
Written by: Mike Yang
- Pindrop® Pulse identifies patterns of deepfake attacks in call centers
- Unveiling Our Latest Innovation – Pindrop® Pulse for Audio Deepfake Detection
- 3 Reasons Why Pindrop Detects Deepfakes Better than Humans
- 10 Important Call Center Metrics & KPIs to Track in 2024
- Pindrop Reveals TTS Engine Behind Biden AI Robocall