In the midst of the Black Hat mayhem last week, Dennis Fisher took some time to sit down for a group podcast with some fellow journalists and other guests, including Patrick Gray of the Risky Business podcast, Jessy Irwin, Mike Mimoso of Threatpost, Fahmida Rashid of InfoWorld, Chris Brook of Threatpost, and Brian Donohue of Booz Allen Hamilton’s Cyber4Sight team. This episode covers a wide range of topics, including the most interesting sessions at the conference, 0-day sales, security research on security products, and how the media covers it all.
Written by: Mike Yang
- Testing authentication systems against deepfake vulnerabilities at Top Tier US Bank
- Pindrop and Respeecher Join Forces to Help Keep Voice Cloning Away from Harmful Uses
- Pindrop® Pulse identifies patterns of deepfake attacks in call centers
- Unveiling Our Latest Innovation – Pindrop® Pulse for Audio Deepfake Detection
- 3 Reasons Why Pindrop Detects Deepfakes Better than Humans