GUIDELINES FOR PINDROP COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION
The Pindrop Community provides various forums for accessing information about Pindrop products and services and engaging other Pindrop customers to share authentic feedback about how to use Pindrop products and services more effectively for your own business.
We place tremendous value on this environment as a medium of information exchange and connection point for you, your peers and the Pindrop team. These Community Guidelines will help you use Community features, including Q&A, and Profile pages.
ACT WITH INTEGRITY
We take the integrity of the Community very seriously. Any attempt to manipulate Community content or features, including by contributing false, misleading, or inauthentic content, or using a false e-mail address, impersonating any person or entity, is strictly prohibited. If you violate our Guidelines, we may restrict your ability to use Community features, remove content or suspend or terminate your account. If we determine that a Community user account has been used to engage in any form of misconduct, remittances and payments may be withheld or permanently forfeited. Misconduct may also violate state and federal laws, and can lead to legal action and civil and criminal penalties.
We encourage anyone who suspects that content manipulation is taking place or that our Guidelines are being violated in any way to notify us by emailing us at [email protected] We will investigate the concern thoroughly and take any appropriate actions.
BE HELPFUL AND RELEVANT
The Community is intended to provide helpful, relevant content to customers. Content you submit should be relevant and based on your own honest opinions and experience.
- For Community features focused on a specific topic, you should only submit content related to that topic.
- Q&As should be about best practices in using the Pindrop products or services to help prevent fraud.
- Postings should not include speculations or rumors about unannounced products or Pindrop’s policies, procedures or decisions.
Pindrop values diverse opinions, so you may disagree with some content that you come across. Please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable to you may not violate our Guidelines. To maintain a welcoming environment for all users, your participation in the Community must always be respectful of others. In particular:
- Don’t post content that is libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, or inflammatory. For example, don’t use obscenities or profanity, and don’t express hatred or intolerance for people on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, including by promoting organizations with such views.
- Don’t post content that invades others’ privacy or copy or transmit another’s confidential information, sensitive or personal information. For example, don’t post other people’s names, phone numbers (also referred to as ANIs or CLIDs), device IDs, email addresses, mailing addresses, IP addresses or any other personally identifiable information, and don’t post links to phishing or other malware sites.
- Don’t impersonate other people or organizations or pretend to be someone or something you’re not.
- Don’t repeatedly send messages or requests to other people.
- Don’t attempt to drown out other people’s opinions, including by posting from multiple accounts or coordinating with others.
- Don’t engage in name-calling or attack people based on whether you agree with them.
- You may question the beliefs and expertise of others as long as it is relevant and done in a respectful and non-threatening manner.
PROMOTIONS AND COMMERCIAL SOLICITATIONS
To preserve the integrity of Community content, content and activities consisting of advertising, promotion, or solicitation (whether direct or indirect) is not allowed, including:
- Creating, modifying, or posting content regarding your (or your relative’s, close friend’s, business associate’s, or employer’s) products or services.
- Creating, modifying, or posting content regarding your competitors’ products or services.
- Creating, modifying, or posting content in exchange for compensation of any kind (including free or discounted products) or on behalf of anyone else.
- Offering compensation or requesting compensation (including free or discounted products) in exchange for creating, modifying, or posting content.
- Posting advertisements or solicitations, including URLs with referrer tags or affiliate codes.
ILLEGAL OR UNAUTHORIZED ACTIVITY
Don’t post content that encourages or supports behavior that is illegal or it itself illegal or unauthorized. Examples of prohibited content include:
- Content advocating or threatening physical or financial harm to others, including terrorism.
- Disclosure of information of a third party (whether personally identifiable information or not) that may be in violation of any applicable laws or any privacy policies or terms and conditions with that third party (i.e., that may permit the use and sharing of that information in this type of forum).
Important Tip: What you post in the Community is viewable by all other participants. It is your responsibility to ensure that what you say and what you share is permitted under your company’s own security, confidentiality, compliance and other similar policies.
Don’t post content or interact with other members of the Community in a way that infringes the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others. Only post your own content or content that you have permission to use.