Pindrop® authentication solutions help contact centers authenticate legitimate callers quickly and accurately, reducing call handle times, enabling personalization, and improving customer experience.
ANI VALIDATION & SPOOF DETECTION
VeriCall® technology uses machine learning to analyze the metadata of an incoming call, then delivers a risk score to the IVR in under 300 milliseconds. For 75% of all calls, the technology enables businesses to personalize the customer experience, encourage self-service, and reduce reliance on frustrating and time-consuming authentication methods like knowledge-based questions and one-time passcodes. VeriCall® technology also detects spoofing to quickly flag high-risk calls. Over 2 billion calls have been analyzed for clients across industries, including financial services, insurance, healthcare, and telecommunications.
PASSPORT SOLUTION EXPERIENCE
Pindrop’s authentication technology is based on credentials and risk criteria extracted from a call. These decisions are automated and governed through a flexible policy engine to build trust for genuine callers. Passport also provides critical insight into authentication performance, as well as key actionable intelligence about how callers are interacting with the IVR and agent.
- CALL CAPTURE Passport is deployed in the cloud to simplify the integration and data acquisition needed for a call. Pindrop has eliminated the need to purchase and deploy an extensive hardware infrastructure — allowing enterprises to avoid operational and capital expenditure historically tied to on-premises equipment.
- PASSPORT RESULTS Passport generates credentials for every inbound call in real-time. These credentials ultimately impact an authentication score, giving an IVR or agent the data necessary to make a confident decision about the caller.
- DECISIONING To obtain authentication information for a caller, Passport has exposed APIs to interface with an IVR system or agent-CRM system. During a caller’s interaction with the call center, the IVR or agent software can confirm the identity of the caller at any point via an API request to the Pindrop cloud.
The Pindrop Difference
- Risk-based Decisioning Pindrop’s risk engines built in to decisioning
- Consortium More than half a million calls from Pindrop customers train active risk engines
- Carrier Advantage Acquire more detailed intelligence for higher accuracy ANI validation
- Proven AHT Reduction Has reduced existing authentication process by 44 seconds