Voice is the Future
“Voice isn’t the past, voice is the future. It’s the platform for the future,” said John Chambers, the former CEO and current chairman of Cisco. “This is the company that, in my opinion, is going to lead both in security and authentication.”
John Chambers, Executive Chairman at Cisco, and Martin Casado, general partner at Andreessen Horowitz are the newest members of Pindrop’s board. Marc Andreessen, cofounder and general partner at Andreessen Horowitz has also joined as a Board Observer. These technology titans see voice as the next interface, and Pindrop playing a pivotal role in shaping the future of security around voice transactions. Their expertise will help guide Pindrop to be the standard for voice authentication and fraud detection.
Read more about what these industry experts are saying about Pindrop’s bright future.
- Business Insider: How Marc Andreessen got Cisco’s John Chambers to invest in a startup that’s conquering ‘the next interface’
- Fortune: Cisco’s John Chambers Bets on Google and Citi-Backed Voice Security Startup
- Finextra: Cisco chair John Chambers invests in Pindrop
- Call Centre Helper: John Chambers Invests in Pindrop and Joins Board
- IBS Intelligence: Big Hitters Onboard with Pindrop