Threat intelligence and business risk intelligence have become key ingredients in enterprise security programs as companies try to make sense out of the ever-changing threat landscape. To help wade through all of the information and figure out what’s important, Dennis Fisher talks with Chris Camacho, chief strategy officer at Flashpoint, and a former VP of information security at Bank of America.
Written by: Mike Yang
- Testing authentication systems against deepfake vulnerabilities at Top Tier US Bank
- Pindrop and Respeecher Join Forces to Help Keep Voice Cloning Away from Harmful Uses
- Pindrop® Pulse identifies patterns of deepfake attacks in call centers
- Unveiling Our Latest Innovation – Pindrop® Pulse for Audio Deepfake Detection
- 3 Reasons Why Pindrop Detects Deepfakes Better than Humans