Talent Partner (Corporate Recruiter)Apply
Talent Partner (Corporate Recruiter)
Who we are
As human beings, one of our fundamental identifiers is our voice. Pindrop’s advanced voice identity technology recognizes this distinct and unique human quality with the kind of precision and certainty that’s needed when information or access is essential. From preventing fraud in call centers to obtaining information from smart devices and even activating cars, Pindrop lets people use their voice to quickly and privately connect to, enter, and unlock their world. At Pindrop, we hire great people and we take care of them. All we do is guided by our Core Values: Audaciously Innovate, Evangelical Customers for Life, Execution Excellence, Win as a Company, Make a Difference.
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Pindrop has raised over $223M in capital by premier VCs including Andreessen-Horowitz, IVP, and CapitalG.
What you’ll do
- Achieve staffing success of the open headcount you’re assigned within desired time to fill goals while contributing to a high performing Talent team that consistently attains overall business staffing goals
- Source, Source, Source – we all know the best candidates already have jobs
- Lead a best-in-class candidate experience for all candidates who interview. You understand that your role is one of candidate liaison while driving the Pindrop interview process
- Build high-quality talent pipelines for various departments across Pindrop including Sales, Engineering, Product, Support and more
- Articulate why Pindrop is an exciting place for top talent to join and differentiate us from other companies
- Serve as a business partner with hiring managers in order to build effective recruiting strategies and trust with your assigned hiring managers
- You’ll keep up with a full plate of open positions and are capable of delivering both quality AND volume
- Constantly seek innovative ways to attract, land, and retain top talent in a hot market – you’re able to do this on a sourcing level on your own open searches but also have programmatic ideas that will help the broader Talent team thrive
- Work in partnership with People Operations Leadership and Business Leaders to ensure we’re paying our candidates equitably and fairly for the role they’ll perform. You’ll expertly negotiate with candidates as needed.
- Manage candidates, offer letters, and job pipelines within our ATS to maintain clean database hygiene
- Keep managers and stakeholders informed on pipeline progress by utilizing proactive communication and reporting
- Teach us something new about the business of Talent Acquisition
Who you are
- You are self-sufficient and able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- You are intrinsically motivated and have a track record of success in whatever you set your mind to.
- You drive results and serve as a top performer to meet KPIs as well as overall team goals.
- You can overcome challenges and see problems as opportunities to build more effective personal practices, and team processes/policies.
- You are comfortable with change and able to zig/zag in a high-growth environment.
- You are resilient in the face of challenges, change, and ambiguity
- You are optimistic and believe that you can make a problem into a solution
- You are resourceful, excited to uncover innovative solutions and teach yourself something new when needed
- You take accountability, do the things you say you’ll do, under-promise and over-deliver
- You are nimble and adaptable when priorities change and continue to see the “forest through the trees”
The interview process:
- You will speak with the supervisor for this role, Sr. Director of Talent and Compensation (perhaps more than once)
- You will complete a work sample (this should take less than 1 hour) showcasing your recruiting skills
- You will complete and share your results of the 16-Personalities assessment with the People Operations team and the Sr. Director of Talent and Compensation. You can expect to see personality assessments for your boss, too!
- ou will speak with peers and other members of the Talent, People Operations team (including the Chief People Office) and at least one Hiring Manager from an outside department
- You have 5+ years of corporate (SaaS/high-tech) and agency experience
- You know the nuances of recruiting Sales Reps, Engineers and working with business leaders
- You have expertise in building hiring manager relationships and serving as a business partner to internal stakeholders. Your managers tend to come to you first and trust you!
- You have experience managing ATS workflows and practicing clean database “hygiene” – experience with Greenhouse (nice to have)
- You have expertise in utilizing talent tools and strategies such as LinkedIn Recruiter, boolean searches, and more
- You have experience working within a high-growth, startup environment
What’s in it for you:
As a Pindropper, you join a rapidly growing company making technology more human with the power of voice. You will work alongside some of the best and brightest (no joke…nearly 1 in 3 Pindrop employees has a Ph.D.). We’re a passionate group committed to excellence – but that doesn’t stop us from enjoying the journey as a team with chess and poker tournaments, catered lunches and happy hours, wellness programming, and more. Because we take our jobs seriously, we add in time for rest with Unlimited PTO, Focus Thursday, and Company-wide Rest Days.
As a member of the People Operations (Talent) team, you will work with a highly regarded team laser-focused on driving results for the business. You will be challenged by other high-performing peers and will welcome the opportunity to learn something new! We work hard, and enjoy the journey as a tight-knit team that always has each other’s backs and cheers for each other through thick and thin.
- Within 30 days you’ll
- Complete onboarding and attend New Employee Orientation sessions with other new Pindroppers
- Learn processes and policies using internal resources and shadowing other talent partners
- Hold 1:1 meetings with leaders and internal stakeholders to align with business objectives
- Have 1:1 meetings with Sr. Director, Talent weekly to ensure proper ramp-up and new hire success!
- Take on a few positions and begin to support them by going through applicants and creating candidate projects.
- Master your “pitch” and feel confident talking to candidates about Pindrop and can explain our employment value proposition
- Within 60 days you’ll
- Have a solid grasp on your assigned roles, company hiring needs, and how you can help drive strategic business partnerships between hiring managers and Talent.
- Make offers and see your direct impact on our overall company headcount!
- Be trusted to serve as the “SME” in your assigned departments to drive strategic initiatives
- Within 90 days you’ll
- Teach us something new
- Set quarterly goals with the Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition and discuss personal career goals
- Attend a fun POPS (People Operations) team event in Atlanta or Denver with your team
- Be seen as a key business partner by your hiring managers…they don’t know how they ever did without you before!
What we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and the future of security in the voice-driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including equity for all employees
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous health and welfare plans to choose from – including an employer-provided “employee-only” plan!
- Best-in-class Health Savings Account (HSA) employer contribution
- Affordable vision and dental plans for you and your family
- Employer-provided life and disability coverage with additional supplemental options
- Paid Parental Leave – Equal for all parents, including birth, adoptive & foster parents
- One year of diaper delivery for your newest addition to the family! It’s our way of welcoming new Pindroplets to the family!
- Remote-first culture with opportunities for in-person team events
- New hire and recurring monthly home office allowance
- When we need a break, we keep it fun with happy hours, ping pong and foosball, drinks and snacks, and monthly massages!
- Remote and in-person team activities (think cheese tastings, chess tournaments, talent shows, murder mysteries, and more!)
- Company holidays
- Annual professional development and learning benefit
- Pick your own Apple MacBook Pro
- Retirement plan with competitive 401(k) match
- Wellness Program including Employee Assistance Program, 24/7 Telemedicine
What we live by
At Pindrop, our Core Values are fundamental beliefs at the center of all we do. They are our guiding principles that dictate our actions and behaviors. Our Values are deeply embedded into our culture in big and small ways and even help us decide right from wrong when the path forward is unclear. At Pindrop, we believe in taking accountability to make decisions and act in a way that reflects who we are. We truly believe making decisions and acting with our Core Values in mind will help us to achieve our goals and keep Pindrop a great place to work:
- Audaciously Innovate – We continue to change the world, and the way people safely engage and interact with technology. As first principle thinkers, we challenge standards, take risks and learn from our mistakes in order to make positive change and continuous improvement. We believe nothing is impossible.
- Evangelical Customers for Life – We delight, inspire and empower customers from day one and for life. We create a partnership and experience that results in a shared passion. We are champions for our customers, and our customers become our champions, creating a universal commitment to one another.
- Execution Excellence – We do what we say and say what we do. We are accountable for making the tough decisions and necessary tradeoffs to deliver quality and effective solutions on time.
- Win as a Company – Every time we win, we win as a company. Every time we lose, we lose as a company. We break down silos, support one another, embrace diversity and celebrate our successes. We are better together.
- Make a Difference – Every day we have the opportunity to make a positive impact. We operate with dedication, passion, and uncompromising integrity, creating a safer, more secure world.
Not sure if this is you?
We want a diverse, global team, with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Here at Pindrop, it is our mission to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital and/or veteran status.