Manager of Sales EnablementApply
Manager of Sales Enablement
Remote – US
Who we are
As human beings, one of our fundamental identifiers is our voice. Pindrop’s advanced voice identity technology recognizes this distinct and unique human quality with the kind of precision and certainty that’s needed when information or access is essential. From preventing fraud in call centers to obtaining information from smart devices and even activating cars, Pindrop lets people use their voice to quickly and privately connect to, enter, and unlock their world. As AI fraud is on the rise, our cutting-edge fraud detection software is the key to stopping deepfake attacks. Pindrop is dedicated to continuously innovating solutions to detect and mitigate the risks posed by synthetic audio—fortifying trust and integrity between us and those we serve. At Pindrop, we hire great people and we take care of them. All we do is guided by our Core Values: Audaciously Innovate, Evangelical Customers for Life, Execution Excellence, Win as a Company, Make a Difference.
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Pindrop has raised over $223M in capital by premier VCs including Andreessen-Horowitz, IVP, and CapitalG.
What you’ll do
The Pindrop Go To Market (GTM) team is looking for a Manager of Sales Enablement to join our growing team! In this role, you will translate our business strategy, product portfolio, and go-to-market revenue goals into the capabilities, skills, and resources needed to fuel a customer-focused integrated team. You will also be responsible for leading strategic planning initiatives aligned with supporting the successful fulfillment of business strategy. You’ll report directly to the Director of Revenue Operations as we bring our company to the next level!
- You will have the opportunity to build a cross-functional and coordinated sales enablement capability connecting across multiple departments.
- You will work with our CRO and sales leaders to diagnose the current state of sales development programs for all verticals/segments, and develop customized enablement programs aligned to both short & long term business strategy.
- You will lead the creation and adoption of sales training programs and implement a corporate-wide learning culture across the sales department and other GTM functions.
- You will drive a consistent Force Management sales process across all sales leaders globally.
- You will partner with our VP of Partners to roll out Partner Enablement programs.
- You will enable our GTM team as our product evolves – empowering the function to articulate the value of new features, releases and more.
- You will coordinate an annualized process to define a set of lead-with sales plays and develop the content and training necessary to enable our sales success.
- You will partner with senior sales and executive leadership to identify opportunities to simplify the sales process through optimization and automation.
- You will work closely with the Manager of Business Development to make sure the prospecting motion aligns with the GTM sales goals
- You will work closely with the product team to deliver pitch decks and make sure that the capabilities of our product can be clearly articulated by a sales rep to a prospective/existing customer.
- You will deliver valuable training to the GTM function with an aim to improve sales pitches, negotiation skills, accreditations and more.
Who you are
- You are an Enablement thought leader and passionate about up-leveling existing talent – you know how to quickly assess and uplevel sales talent.
- You are strategic at heart and enjoy identifying the long-term or overall objectives and how to get people excited about achieving them effectively.
- You have a “roll up your sleeves” mentality and aren’t afraid to get in the weeds to get things done.
- You are a natural communicator who is able to bridge knowledge gaps and verbalize strategy in a way that allows internal and external stakeholders to understand business objectives (the What, Why, Who, Where and How).
- You have a strong business acumen and are able to develop and perform on high level objectives through proper planning and execution.
- You are a leader who can influence teams blindly, including hiring strategy, coaching, mentoring, development, and overall decision making.
- You are analytical and able to provide insight stemming from data to deliver time effective conclusions that help us drive performance.
- You are insightful and able to work cross-departmentally and functionally from leadership to manage top-down and bottoms-up forecasting, benchmarking, and trend analysis.
- You are flexible and adaptable. You are able to switch focus as demands change and can remain agile in leading those sales strategies while handling potential curve balls.
- You hold a growth mindset and have a positive outlook on business trajectory/transformation. You take ownership of your actions and develop relationships in a professional manner.
- You are an honest and ethical leader who earns the trust of others through consistent and intentional actions. You do not cut corners but do what is right while keeping the business objectives at the top of heart.
- You have 5-8+ years of proven success in a Sales/Enablement role.
- You understand the SaaS industry and have a wealth of experience with Force Management.
- You have Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce or similar.
- You have experience scaling sales organizations in a high growth, fast paced environment.
- You have demonstrated the ability to lead teams through proper coaching and mentorship.
- You have strong and tactful communication skills along with high quality presentation skills.
- You have expertise in contract reviews and negotiations as well as budgeting, compensation plans, and performance management for annual budgeting and sales forecasting.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
What’s in it for you:
As a Pindropper, you join a rapidly growing company making technology more human with the power of voice. You will work alongside some of the best and brightest (no joke…nearly 1 in 3 Pindrop employees has a Ph.D.). We’re a passionate group committed to excellence – but that doesn’t stop us from enjoying the journey as a team with chess and poker tournaments, catered lunches and happy hours, wellness programming, and more. Because we take our jobs seriously, we add in time for rest with Unlimited PTO, Focus Thursday, and Company-wide Rest Days.
This position will allow you to have a critical impact on our business as we continue to scale and develop as a company. We believe in the impact Pindrop can have on our customers. We are excited about you having the belief in our people and the overwhelming desire to help them succeed.
Within 30 days you’ll
- Complete onboarding and attend New Employee Orientation sessions with other new Pindroppers
Within 60 days you’ll
- Understand the structure of the business and begin evaluating gaps which need to be filled
- Evaluate our collateral and presentation documents and start to engage with cross-functional teams to establish improvement.
Within 90 days you’ll
- Teach us something new
- Be transparent about what you are finding and areas you can help us improve.
- Start to establish better presentation data and collateral, as well as a cadence for engaging with the sales teams.
What we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and the future of security in the voice-driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including equity for all employees
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous health and welfare plans to choose from – including an employer-provided “employee-only” plan!
- Best-in-class Health Savings Account (HSA) employer contribution
- Affordable vision and dental plans for you and your family
- Employer-provided life and disability coverage with additional supplemental options
- Paid Parental Leave – Equal for all parents, including birth, adoptive & foster parents
- One year of diaper delivery for your newest addition to the family! It’s our way of welcoming new Pindroplets to the family!
- Identity protection through Norton LifeLock
- Remote-first culture with opportunities for in-person team events
- New hire and recurring monthly home office allowance
- When we need a break, we keep it fun with happy hours, ping pong and foosball, drinks and snacks, and monthly massages!
- Remote and in-person team activities (think cheese tastings, chess tournaments, talent shows, murder mysteries, and more!)
- Company holidays
- Annual professional development and learning benefit
- Pick your own Apple MacBook Pro
- Retirement plan with competitive 401(k) match
- Wellness Program including Employee Assistance Program, 24/7 Telemedicine
What we live by
At Pindrop, our Core Values are fundamental beliefs at the center of all we do. They are our guiding principles that dictate our actions and behaviors. Our Values are deeply embedded into our culture in big and small ways and even help us decide right from wrong when the path forward is unclear. At Pindrop, we believe in taking accountability to make decisions and act in a way that reflects who we are. We truly believe making decisions and acting with our Core Values in mind will help us to achieve our goals and keep Pindrop a great place to work:
- Audaciously Innovate – We continue to change the world, and the way people safely engage and interact with technology. As first principle thinkers, we challenge standards, take risks and learn from our mistakes in order to make positive change and continuous improvement. We believe nothing is impossible.
- Evangelical Customers for Life – We delight, inspire and empower customers from day one and for life. We create a partnership and experience that results in a shared passion. We are champions for our customers, and our customers become our champions, creating a universal commitment to one another.
- Execution Excellence – We do what we say and say what we do. We are accountable for making the tough decisions and necessary tradeoffs to deliver quality and effective solutions on time.
- Win as a Company – Every time we win, we win as a company. Every time we lose, we lose as a company. We break down silos, support one another, embrace diversity and celebrate our successes. We are better together.
- Make a Difference – Every day we have the opportunity to make a positive impact. We operate with dedication, passion, and uncompromising integrity, creating a safer, more secure world.
Not sure if this is you?
We want a diverse, global team, with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Here at Pindrop, it is our mission to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital and/or veteran status.