Enterprise Sales Executive – MI, MN, TX, OK, OR, CA, WAApply
Sales Executive – West/Central US
Remote – US (Remote)
Who we are
As human beings, one of our fundamental identifiers is our voice. Pindrop’s advanced voice identity technology recognizes this distinct and unique human quality with the kind of precision and certainty that’s needed when information or access is essential. From preventing fraud in call centers to obtaining information from smart devices and even activating cars, Pindrop lets people use their voice to quickly and privately connect to, enter, and unlock their world. At Pindrop, we hire great people and we take care of them. All we do is guided by our Core Values: Audaciously Innovate, Evangelical Customers for Life, Execution Excellence, Win as a Company, Make a Difference.
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Pindrop has raised over $223M in capital by premier VCs including Andreessen-Horowitz, IVP, and CapitalG.
Reporting directly to the VP, Sales, the Sales Executive will be the primary pursuer of relationships and closer of deals within a territory based on your geographic state. The Sales Executive is responsible for developing and executing on both strategic and tactical sales plans. As a vital member of the US Sales Team, this person is responsible for finding and closing new business within a set of named accounts.
What you’ll do
- Meeting or exceeding assigned sales quotas and objectives
- Generate and grow new license revenue in assigned accounts and territory
- Utilize solution-selling and value-added, ROI-driven methodologies to sell enterprise fraud risk and authentication solutions
- Develop and maintain sales plans and strategies to deliver annual sales targets
- Formulating and executing strategic and tactical plans
- Execute each sales activity in accordance with Pindrop’s sales process which includes opportunity identification and qualification, solution proof of concept, development of business case and ROI, pricing and license development, negotiation, and contract signing process
- Working with Pindrop sales engineers and analytical teams to oversee proof of concepts and construct results presentations
- Disciplined and accurate forecasting and reporting of opportunities and all sales activities within Salesforce
- Acquire and integrate industry and market knowledge related to the competitive landscape, emerging fraud risk trends, and technologies in order to successfully sell
- Ability to present the full solution and conduct product demonstrations to customers
Who you are
- You are resilient in the face of challenges, change, and ambiguity
- You are optimistic and believe that you can make a problem into a solution
- You are resourceful, excited to uncover innovative solutions and teach yourself something new when needed
- You take accountability, do the things you say you’ll do, under-promise and over-deliver
- You are nimble and adaptable when priorities change and continue to see the “forest through the trees”
- You are self-motivated, driven for success and deliver results
- You have exceptional communication and personal skills
- You are a self-driven and motivated individual with a goal-setting frame of mind
- You have desire and passion to work at an early-stage, high-growth company
- 5+ years experience in enterprise sales
- Proven record of successful selling, business development, executive level influence, negotiation, and exceptional communication and presence
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities to meet deadlines, setting direction for and ensuring the success of all sales and customer interactions
- Desire and passion to work at an early-stage, high-growth company
- Strong acumen in technology and ability to articulate solution value proposition
- Success closing license sales deals of $1M+
- Self motivated, driven for success, and delivers results
- Exceptional communication and personal skills
- Excellent preparation and presentation skills for executive meetings
- Demonstrated proficiency with software productivity tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work closely with Marketing and Product Management
- Must possess the appropriate level of math and analytical skill required to construct a financial business case
What’s in it for you:
As a Pindropper, you join a rapidly growing company making technology more human with the power of voice. You will work alongside some of the best and brightest (no joke…nearly 1 in 3 Pindrop employees has a Ph.D.). We’re a passionate group committed to excellence – but that doesn’t stop us from enjoying the journey as a team with chess and poker tournaments, catered lunches and happy hours, wellness programming, and more. Because we take our jobs seriously, we add time for rest with Unlimited PTO, Focus Thursday, and Company-wide Rest Days.
First 30 Days:
- Review account list with your manager
- Become familiar with Pindrop’s key value propositions
- Market Overview
- Overview and familiarity with the Pindrop Sales Process
First 60 Days:
- Understand a Day in the Life of the Contact Center
- Understand the high-level workings of Call Flows
- Get to know your key contacts across multiple departments
- Present the IVR pitch to your manager and team
- Develop at least three new qualified leads
First 90 Days:
- Develop a forecast for 1H of 2023 and 2H of 2023.
- Conduct solo intro meetings with Contact Center Week
- Build a Business Plan for 2023
- Identify new pipeline >= 3X your quota
What we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and the future of security in the voice-driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including equity for all employees
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous health and welfare plans to choose from – including an employer-provided “employee-only” plan!
- Best-in-class Health Savings Account (HSA) employer contribution
- Affordable vision and dental plans for you and your family
- Employer-provided life and disability coverage with additional supplemental options
- Paid Parental Leave – Equal for all parents, including birth, adoptive & foster parents
- One year of diaper delivery for your newest addition to the family! It’s our way of welcoming new Pindroplets to the family!
- Remote-first culture
- New hire and recurring monthly home office allowance
- We want it all! While most of us work remotely, we call our beautiful, modern, and collaborative Atlanta HQ office home. We celebrate being together with frequent lunches and events, (think Mardi Gras, Cinco De Mayo, Black History Month, Diwali, etc.) complete with beer & wine. We have ample space for team meetings, All-Hands, hackathons, and more.
- When we need a break, we keep it fun with happy hours, ping pong and foosball, drinks and snacks, and monthly massages!
- Remote and in-person team activities (think cheese tastings, chess tournaments, talent shows, murder mysteries, and more!)
- Company holidays
- Annual professional development and learning benefit
- Pick your own Apple MacBook Pro
- Retirement plan with a competitive 401(k) match
- Wellness Program including Employee Assistance Program, 24/7 Telemedicine
- Flex schedules
What we live by
At Pindrop, our Core Values are fundamental beliefs at the center of all we do. They are our guiding principles that dictate our actions and behaviors. Our Values are deeply embedded into our culture in big and small ways and even help us decide right from wrong when the path forward is unclear. At Pindrop, we believe in taking accountability to make decisions and act in a way that reflects who we are. We truly believe making decisions and acting with our Core Values in mind will help us to achieve our goals and keep Pindrop a great place to work:
- Audaciously Innovate – We continue to change the world, and the way people safely engage and interact with technology. As first principle thinkers, we challenge standards, take risks and learn from our mistakes in order to make positive change and continuous improvement. We believe nothing is impossible.
- Evangelical Customers for Life – We delight, inspire and empower customers from day one and for life. We create a partnership and experience that results in a shared passion. We are champions for our customers, and our customers become our champions, creating a universal commitment to one another.
- Execution Excellence – We do what we say and say what we do. We are accountable for making the tough decisions and necessary tradeoffs to deliver quality and effective solutions on time.
- Win as a Company – Every time we win, we win as a company. Every time we lose, we lose as a company. We break down silos, support one another, embrace diversity and celebrate our successes. We are better together.
- Make a Difference – Every day we have the opportunity to make a positive impact. We operate with dedication, passion, and uncompromising integrity, creating a safer, more secure world.
Not sure if this is you?
We want a diverse, global team, with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Here at Pindrop, it is our mission to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital and/or veteran status.