Data Analyst/ Translator, Client Services Strategy & Ops (Gainsight)Apply
Data Analyst/ Translator, Client Services Strategy & Ops
Who we are
As human beings, one of our fundamental identifiers is our voice. Pindrop’s advanced voice identity technology recognizes this distinct and unique human quality with the kind of precision and certainty that’s needed when information or access is essential. From preventing fraud in call centers to obtaining information from smart devices and even activating cars, Pindrop lets people use their voice to quickly and privately connect to, enter, and unlock their world. At Pindrop, we hire great people and we take care of them. All we do is guided by our Core Values: Audaciously Innovate, Evangelical Customers for Life, Execution Excellence, Win as a Company, Make a Difference.
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Pindrop has raised over $223M in capital by premier VCs including Andreessen-Horowitz, IVP, and CapitalG.
What you’ll do
- Partner with leadership to define an overall strategy and overall direction for the Strategy & Ops team and be an outspoken advocate for churn forecasting processes, customer analytics processes and the enablement of Client Services organization
- Develop and maintain relevant reporting, visualizations and insights in Tableau Dashboards to understand, measure, and drive financial and operational performance of the business, including but not limited to:
- Renewal pipeline and opportunities
- Customer health metrics and product mix
- Capacity modeling and delivery forecasting; preferably utilizing AdaptiveWork (fka Clarizen)
- Gainsight Administrator duties:
- Configuration of Gainsight including gathering business requirements, establishing connections with existing systems, designing and documenting processes.
- Administration of Gainsight – Designing automated triggers, building dashboards, and running ad-hoc reports. Make sure the Customer Success Managers (CSM) always have relevant insights at their fingertips. Hands-on experience with User Administration, Rules, CTAs, Journey Orchestrations, Health Scores, Integrations, etc.
- Subject Matter Expertise – Expert on Gainsight and other relevant software including monitoring feature updates, educating internal users & answering ad-hoc questions.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis to improve the current and future state of the Client Service organization.
- Partner with Data Engineering and IT teams to prioritize and deliver on crucial pieces of work such as AWS datasets, Tableau dashboards, Salesforce and Gainsight data models, visualizations and calls to action
Who you are
- You are highly analytical, detail oriented, and produce exceptional work with quality in mind
- Although you are detail originated, you also have the ability to see the bigger picture and understand how work ladders up to broader organization strategy
- You enjoy solving complex problems
- You effectively communicate (oral and written), with the ability to be both assertive and influential, across levels and teams within the organization
- You are operationally minded with a good understanding of client service operations in the cloud environment
- You are resilient in the face of challenges, change, and ambiguity
- You are optimistic and believe that you can make a problem into a solution
- You are resourceful, excited to uncover innovative solutions and teach yourself something new when needed
- You take accountability, do the things you say you’ll do, under-promise and over-deliver
- You are nimble and adaptable when priorities change and continue to see the “forest through the trees”
- Must Have:
- Bachelor's Degree, Data Analytics or IT preferred or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-3 years experience in data analytics and/or administration (Business Operations, Strategic Consulting, Data Engineering, Data Science or Business Intelligence or similar)
- 2-3 years experience as an administrator for Gainsight
- Experience with data visualization tools, Tableau preferred
- High Attention to detail, but also ability to see the bigger picture and understand how work ladders up to broader organization strategy
- Advanced Excel skills, familiarity with SFDC and project management software
- Nice to Have:
- 1+ years’ experience as an administrator for Adaptive Works (fka Clarizen) and Tableau (nice to have)
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, R, etc.) preferred
- Basic knowledge of accounting and finance
- Highly analytical, ability to think broadly and deeply, connecting dots across stakeholder teams while also executing on specific projects to make forward progress
- Led or taken part in cross-functional projects with a large scope of responsibility
- Highly organized with an emphasis on managing multiple work streams at the same time
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
What’s in it for you:
As a Pindropper, you join a rapidly growing company making technology more human with the power of voice. You will work alongside some of the best and brightest (no joke…nearly 1 in 3 Pindrop employees has a Ph.D.). We’re a passionate group committed to excellence – but that doesn’t stop us from enjoying the journey as a team with chess and poker tournaments, catered lunches and happy hours, wellness programming, and more. Because we take our jobs seriously, we add in time for rest with Unlimited PTO, Focus Thursday, and Company-wide Rest Days.
- Within 30 days you’ll
- Complete onboarding and attend New Employee Orientation sessions with other new Pindroppers
- Meet the Client Service leadership team and have an understanding of their responsibilities, roles, tools used, and cadence of meetings. You’ll begin learning the basics of the products of the business and how we measure their success
- Understand and begin taking administrative ownership of Gainsight, supporting the existing instance and preparing to define the future state of the tool
- Understand all our metrics as they are today in Tableau, SFDC, Gainsight, Clarizen, & AWS Data Warehouse
- Contemplate additional metrics we need to track or review
- Within 60 days you’ll
- Full Gainsight administrative ownership
- Begin driving forward on new Tableau dashboards, parting with leadership and stakeholders to optimize current views and begin building additional dashboards
- Partner with leadership to begin driving new projects/strategic initiatives related to CS data and reporting
- Begin driving capacity planning in Clarizen and forecasting future staffing needs based on sales pipeline
- Within 90 days you’ll
- Partner with leadership to lead the execution of Client Service metrics, OKRs, and assume responsibility for reporting and forecasting
- Partner with leadership to own data management of capacity planning
- Be the backup point of contact for the AWS Data Warehouse
- Full ownership of real time BI dashboard in Tableau
- Teach us something new
What we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and the future of security in the voice-driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including equity for all employees
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous health and welfare plans to choose from – including an employer-provided “employee-only” plan!
- Best-in-class Health Savings Account (HSA) employer contribution
- Affordable vision and dental plans for you and your family
- Employer-provided life and disability coverage with additional supplemental options
- Paid Parental Leave – Equal for all parents, including birth, adoptive & foster parents
- One year of diaper delivery for your newest addition to the family! It’s our way of welcoming new Pindroplets to the family!
- Remote-first culture
- New hire and recurring monthly home office allowance
- We want it all! While most of us work remotely, we call our beautiful, modern, and collaborative Atlanta HQ office home. We celebrate being together with frequent lunches and events, (think Mardi Gras, Cinco De Mayo, Black History Month, Diwali, etc.) complete with beer & wine. We have ample space for team meetings, All-Hands, hackathons, and more.
- When we need a break, we keep it fun with happy hours, ping pong and foosball, drinks and snacks, and monthly massages!
- Remote and in-person team activities (think cheese tastings, chess tournaments, talent shows, murder mysteries, and more!)
- Company holidays
- Annual professional development and learning benefit
- Pick your own Apple MacBook Pro
- Retirement plan with competitive 401(k) match
- Wellness Program including Employee Assistance Program, 24/7 Telemedicine
- Flex schedules
What we live by
At Pindrop, our Core Values are fundamental beliefs at the center of all we do. They are our guiding principles that dictate our actions and behaviors. Our Values are deeply embedded into our culture in big and small ways and even help us decide right from wrong when the path forward is unclear. At Pindrop, we believe in taking accountability to make decisions and act in a way that reflects who we are. We truly believe making decisions and acting with our Core Values in mind will help us to achieve our goals and keep Pindrop a great place to work:
- Audaciously Innovate – We continue to change the world, and the way people safely engage and interact with technology. As first principle thinkers, we challenge standards, take risks and learn from our mistakes in order to make positive change and continuous improvement. We believe nothing is impossible.
- Evangelical Customers for Life – We delight, inspire and empower customers from day one and for life. We create a partnership and experience that results in a shared passion. We are champions for our customers, and our customers become our champions, creating a universal commitment to one another.
- Execution Excellence – We do what we say and say what we do. We are accountable for making the tough decisions and necessary tradeoffs to deliver quality and effective solutions on time.
- Win as a Company – Every time we win, we win as a company. Every time we lose, we lose as a company. We break down silos, support one another, embrace diversity and celebrate our successes. We are better together.
- Make a Difference – Every day we have the opportunity to make a positive impact. We operate with dedication, passion, and uncompromising integrity, creating a safer, more secure world.
Not sure if this is you?
We want a diverse, global team, with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Here at Pindrop, it is our mission to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital and/or veteran status.